Thanks for asking.
As you might already know, Binance exchange account is automatically created based on the SafePal wallet authorization and thus is a new wallet account independent of the original SafePal wallet accounts.
After creating the Binance exchange account, your crypto asset is still stored in the original SafePal wallet accounts, and will not be automatically transferred into the Binance account. If you want to trade in the Binance system, please deposit into the Binance account first.
Here are some useful notes about using the Binance Mini Program account embedded in the SafePal wallet:
1. Binance accounts created through different SafePal wallet accounts are independent of each other.
2. Only the SafePal wallet accounts created or input through mnemonic phrase can authorize and create Binance Mini Program account.
3. The asset you deposit into the Binance account is stored on the Binance Exchange platform and is ready for trading anytime.
4. Binance exchange account is paired with your SafePal account info, and can only be logged in via the SafePal wallet authorization. If you lose the mnemonic phrase to the SafePal wallet account, you will not be able to log-in to the paired Binance exchange account. Please keep your mnemonic phrase in secure locations.
5. Before using the Binance Mini Program system, please make sure you have read and agreed on the Binance terms of service.