This tutorial shows how to withdraw all the deposited and earned tokens from SafePal Earn in the following steps:
- Step 1 Select a pool to withdraw from
- Step 2 Double-check the withdrawal details
- Step 3 Confirm and sign the withdrawal
- Step 4 Complete
- How to stake crypto into SafePal Earn
- How to create LP tokes in the SafePal App
- How to withdraw the deposited LP token from SafePal Earn
- How to claim the earned yieldings from SafePal Earn
Step 1 Select a pool to withdraw from
Open your SafePal App, navigate to SafePal Earn, and click ‘Deposited’ to open your deposited asset list.
View and choose the LP token from the list that you would like to withdraw, then click ‘Withdraw All’
Step 2 Double-check the withdrawal details
Carefully check your deposited and earned LP token details, click ‘Withdraw All’
- There is a 3-day lockup period for each pool. If you withdraw assets from the pool within the lockup period, there will be an additional 0.1% unstaking fee applied.
- The 3-day countdown will be started from the last deposit you make to the pool. If you make another deposit into the pool, the 3-day countdown will be renewed and started again.
- The lockup period and unstaking fee apply to the staked LP tokens and SFP (if any) in a pool separately. For example, if you stake LP tokens into a pool on Day 1, and deposit additional SFP to the pool on Day 4, the 0.1% unstaking fee will only apply to the SFP withdrawal.
Step 3 Confirm and sign the withdrawal
Choose the network fee standard, and click ‘Confirm’
- An additional blockchain network fee will be charged by signing the operation.
- As PancakeSwap and ApeSwap are smart contracts built on BSC (Binance Smart Chain), make sure that you have sufficient BNB (BEP20) as the native network fee for the signing approval.
Enter the Security Password, click ‘Confirm’, and wait for the withdrawal to be completed.
Step 4 Complete
When the withdrawal is completed, you will see the pop-up message ’The withdrawal is successful’. Then you can view the assets on your App main page.