Thank you for using the SafePal Extension Wallet!
Tsunami finance is a margin trading and spot exchange. And this article provides a tutorial on how to connect to the Tsunami using the SafePal Extension Wallet!
This article contains the following steps:
- Step 1 Prepare the SafePal Extension Wallet
- Step 2 Launch the Tsunami DApp
- Step 3 Connect Wallet
- Step 4 Completed
Step1 Prepare the SafePal Extension Wallet
The first step is to download the latest SafePal Extension Wallet from here and set up the latest SafePal Extension Wallet V2.14.0 or above version on your browser. If your SafePal Extension Wallet is below V2.14.0, please follow the tutorial here to upgrade your Extension Wallet to the latest version.
The following are some useful tutorials that may interest you:
- How to create a wallet in the SafePal Extension Wallet
- How to connect with DApps in the SafePal Extension Wallet
- Adding custom token/chains in the SafePal Extension Wallet
Step2 Launch the Tsunami App
Head over to the Tsunami in your browser; for example, Tsunami from your web browser.
Step3 Connect Wallet
Click the 'Connect' icon.
Choose and click 'SafePal Wallet'.
On the SafePal Extension Wallet, you will see that there is a connection request from Tsunami, click 'Connect' on the popup page in your SafePal Extension wallet.
Kindly wait for the connection to be completed. After a short while, you will then see your wallet address appearing on Tsunami. Congratulations, you have successfully connected your SafePal Extension Wallet to Tsunami, and are ready to trade using SafePal Extension Wallet!
What is SafePal Wallet?
Founded in 2018, SafePal is a comprehensive crypto wallet suite providing hardware wallet, mobile app, and browser extension wallet solutions. As a non-custodial wallet suite, SafePal aims to allow users to own their crypto adventure, by empowering them to access opportunities securely in the decentralized world.
The SafePal platform serves more than 10 million users across the globe and supports 15 languages, 100+ blockchains with their tokens and NFTs. It also encompasses crypto asset management solutions like cross-chain swapping, trading and yielding tools for users.
Join us here to stay updated on the latest SafePal updates and news.
SafePal Wallet Ecosystem
SafePal offers three types of decentralized wallet solutions that help crypto users manage, swap, trade, and secure their cryptocurrency assets. All three types of wallets can be interconnected with one another allowing users to explore the web3 world the way they like.
- Mobile Software Wallet The SafePal mobile software wallet is a free application that users can download on their smartphones to securely manage, trade, and swap their favorite cryptocurrencies on the go as well as explore the DeFi world in the most convenient way.
- S1 Hardware Wallet The SafePal S1 hardware wallet is a mobile friendly, EAL 5+ secure electronic device that helps protect users’ private keys by keeping them fully offline without bluetooth, WiFi, NFC or any radio-frequencies. It also has advanced security features like an anti-tamper self-erasing mechanism, a true random number generator, and more to eliminate online attack vectors and safeguard against malicious actors. Learn More About The SafePal S1 Hardware Wallet Here
- SafePal Browser Extension The SafePal browser extension is compatible with Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and Brave browser. It can be linked with the SafePal hardware or mobile wallet for advanced security, without exposing the private keys. It also supports one-click wallet import from other wallet brands such as Metamask & TrustWallet for convenience, allowing users to manage assets and stay connected to DApps while switching across 36+ chains.