Hi! Thank you for using the MEXC Mini Program in SafePal DApp Store!
This article explains the concept of Account ID, Withdrawal ID & TXID, and how to find them in the MEXC Mini Program.
This guide contains the following two parts:
Related articles that you may be interested in:
- DApp Security
- How to connect with DApps in the SafePal Extension Wallet
- How to switch DApp nodes in the SafePal wallet
- How to revoke smart contracts using the Revoke Manager in the SafePal wallet
Account ID is the unique ID to identify your MEXC Mini Program account.
You can find it in a few steps, launch your MEXC Mini Program first, and click the ‘Account’ icon in the MEXC Mini Program, at the top of the 'Account' page, you will see the Account ID beneath your wallet name.
Withdrawal ID & TXID
Withdrawal ID is used to identify a unique withdrawal order from your MEXC mini program account. It is different from the TXID, which is to identify a crypto transaction on the network.
You can find both the Withdrawal ID and TXID of a withdrawal through the following steps:
1. Go to the 'Wallets' tab and click the history icon at the right upper corner.
2. Select the withdrawal order that you want to check.
3. The withdraw ID, and TX ID can be found on the withdrawal detail page.