Hi! Thank you for using the ApolloX Mini Program in SafePal DApp Store!
This article explains the concept of Account ID, Future Order ID, and how to find them in the ApolloX Mini Program.
This guide contains the following two parts:
Related articles that you may be interested in:
- DApp Security
- How to connect with DApps in the SafePal Extension Wallet
- How to switch DApp nodes in the SafePal wallet
- How to revoke smart contracts using the Revoke Manager in the SafePal wallet
Account ID is the unique ID to identify your ApolloX Mini Program account. You can find it in a few steps.
1. Launch your ApolloX Mini Program first, and click the ‘head portrait’ icon on your Wallets page.
2. At the top of the 'Account' page, you will see the Account ID beneath your wallet name.
Future Order ID
Future Order ID is used to identify a unique Future order in your ApolloX mini program account. It is quite different from the TXID, which is to identify a crypto transaction on the network.
You can find the Future Order ID of all your future orders through the following steps:
1. Go to the 'Futures' tab and click the history icon at the right upper corner.
2. Select the Future order that you want to check.
3. The Future Order ID can be found on the order detail page.