Hi! Thank you for using the SafePal S1 hardware wallet!
SafePal S1 hardware wallet has already supported a variety of tokens and coins from different networks, and all the supportive tokens and coins can be checked from the link here.
This guide provides a step-by-step walk-through of how to add a coin or token into your SafePal S1 wallet.
1. Before you start to use the S1 hardware wallet, please make sure that you have learned some practical tips on how to keep your crypto safe from this section.
2. The S1 hardware wallet is an offline device to keep your private key and mnemonic phrase protected, it can’t detect and update the balances automatically. To check the balance of the hardware wallet account, please pair the SafePal App with the S1 device, the SafePal App can display all of the asset details of your wallet.
This guide contains the following steps:
- Step1 Navigate to the coin management page
- Step2 Select the coins or tokens to add
- Step3 Scan to Sync the data between the S1 and the App
- Step4 Complete
Related articles that you may be interested in:
- How to Upgrade a SafePal S1 Hardware Wallet
- How to Send Crypto with an S1 Hardware Wallet
- How to Set a Passphrase on the S1 Hardware Wallet
Step1 Navigate to the coin management page
Launch the SafePal App, and click the 'three dots' icon to navigate to the coin management interface. Click 'Manage Coins'.
Step2 Select the coins or tokens to add
To add a token, search the token by its name or input the smart contract of the token, then click the ‘+’ icon to add it. After you notice that a message 'Added' pops up for a while and then it disappears, it means the token is added successfully. You can search and check the token on the App asset page.
To add the coins, select the coins you would like to add and click 'Add Coin' at the bottom.
Step3 Scan to Sync the data between the S1 and the App
Scan back and forth between the App and the S1 hardware wallet (just like how you pair the device and the App together in the last step) so that the data is correctly synchronized between the App and the device.
The coins are successfully added and you can view them in the 'Asset Management' tab on the S1 device.