This tutorial shows how to create LP tokens in SafePal App via the LP Center DApp. In this article, we will use the BNB-SFP pair from PancakeSwap as an example.
The article covers the following steps:
- How to stake crypto into SafePal Earn
- How to withdraw the deposited LP token from SafePal Earn
- How to withdraw all from SafePal Earn
- How to claim the earned yieldings from SafePal Earn
Step 1 Open LP Center
Open the SafePal App, navigate to the SafePal DApp Store, and click open the ‘LP Center’ DApp at the top.
Step 2 Add liquidity
In the LP Center DApp, click ‘Add Liquidity’
Select the network and protocol you want to create the LP token for. In this article, we will use the BNB-SFP pair from PancakeSwap as an example.
So choose BSC network---PancakeSwap, and choose BNB(BEP20) and SFP(BEP20) as the LP token pair. Then enter the amount, and click ‘Add Liquidity’.
Step 3 Confirm and sign the process
On the pop-up page, double-check the LP token details, and click ‘Confirm’
Choose the network fee standard and click ‘Confirm’
- An additional blockchain network fee will be charged by signing the operation.
- As PancakeSwap and ApeSwap are smart contracts built on BSC (Binance Smart Chain), make sure that you have sufficient BNB (BEP20) as the native network fee for the signing approval.
Enter your Security Password, and click ‘Confirm’.
Step 4 Complete
Then wait for the procedure to complete. Once succeeded, you will see a pop-up message ‘The adding is successful’ after the LP token is successfully created.
You can view all of your LP tokens by re-entering the LP Center DApp